Wednesday, August 4, 2010

DELL Latitude D630 running Windows XP

Here is a little about me and what I would like to accomplish by posting solutions on this blog. I recently expend hours working on fixing a DELL Latitude D630, and after finding the solution and fixing it, I decided to post it online, hope to save you time by posting these solutions online. Good luck


I can not guarantee that these solutions\fixes will work for you and can not be held responsible for your data loss, data damage, damage to external cd roms, dvd roms and all external peripherals attach to your computer etc. Use these solutions at your own risk. Due to the fact that every single computer runs in different computer enviroment like network, printers, broadband usage, external devices, scripts, network drives, this solutions/fixes may or may not conflict with current software already installed, please be aware that these solutions sometimes will not work at all.  Please read and read before running or applying these fixes\solutions to your own personal computer.


Me:
9 years of experience working with computers in corporate enviroment, experience with windows 3.1, windows 95, Windows NT4, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows Vista and currently learning Windows 7 and last year I bought my first iMac, slick looking and very easy to work with it.


If you have any question in Re: to any of the operating systems above or any computer related question\problem please send me an email and will do my best to help. 
Thank You.